Saturday, January 12, 2008

Exercising Tayja

Keeping a kid mentally healthy takes more that just doing a few math problems a day. One thing that we have always done with Tayja is make sure she gets a lot of physical exercise everyday.

Today she and I kicked the soccer ball in a foot of snow. I kicked the ball past her so she had to run through the snow as often as I could. I figured running after the ball in her snow pants, boots and heavy jacket would wear her out. I was wrong. She still had energy for swinging, sliding and climbing.










2 comments:

Holly said...

love the concentration in #4 and the tip of her tongue being visible. The last one is a challenge to you I think!

Anonymous said...

I was taken with the last two photos. I like her smile. A bit mischievous. Such a beautiful child. Jean K.